The term ‘JMC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the platform whose registered office is located at 111 North Bridge Road, #22-01 Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098. Our company registration number is 199804436Z. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our platform.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, which you may have opted to include on this platform, under these Terms, JMC and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this platform, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this platform.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any platform material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any platform material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any platform material;
- using this platform in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this platform;
- using this platform in any way that impacts user access to this platform;
- using this platform contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the platform, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this platform, or while using this platform;
- using this platform to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this platform are restricted from access by you, and JMC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this platform, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this platform are confidential, and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In addition to the general restrictions listed above, you shall not, at any time or under any circumstances, directly or indirectly:
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Platform;
- exceed the number of users as may be authorized in these Terms;
- permit use of the Platform (including timesharing or networking use) by any third party;
- use, or allow the use of, the Platform or any data in contravention of any laws, rules or regulations of regulatory or administrative organizations;
- introduce into the Platform any virus or other code or routine intended to disrupt or damage the Platform, or alter, damage, delete, retrieve, or record information about the Platform or its users;
- excessively overload the systems used to provide the Platform;
- perform any security integrity review, penetration test, load test, denial of Platform simulation or vulnerability scan (including without limitation the use any tool designed to automatically emulate the actions of a human user in connection with such testing);
- otherwise act in a fraudulent, malicious or negligent manner when using the Platform; or
- remove or obscure any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, restricted or limited rights, export restriction or similar notice affixed to any documentation, the Platform or any equipment.
- Your Content
In these Terms, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on, share through, this platform. With respect to Your Content, by displaying and/or sharing it, you grant JMC a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party rights. JMC reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this platform at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- No warranties
This platform is provided “as is,” with all faults, and JMC makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this platform or the materials contained on this platform. Additionally, nothing contained on this platform shall be construed as providing consultancy services or advice to you. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this platform for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
From time to time, this platform may also include links to other platforms. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked platform(s) and we assume no responsibility for the contents of those linked platform(s).
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall JMC (including its related corporations and business units), nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this platform, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and JMC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this platform.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent JMC (including its related corporations and business units) from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
JMC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this platform you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this platform. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
JMC shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this platform, constitute the entire agreement between JMC and you in relation to your use of this platform, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This platform may be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology permits. As each country has differing laws, by accessing this platform, you agree that these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts in respect of any dispute or difference arising out of and/or in connection with these Terms. For purposes of clarity, any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of, or in connection with, these Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be exclusively referred to the jurisdiction of Singapore courts.
Last updated: February 2022